Wednesday, March 17, 2021

125/180 Wishful Wednesday

We are "scheduled" to open up next month.
As I look around my semi-empty room,
I wonder where my students will sit.
No more kidney tables.
No more carpet.
No more long tables for group work and play.
The school has student desks,
but they are not really appropriate for my students.
So I found these:

I actually had two of them I bought from Costco,
but during online learning, 
I gave them away to families.
I don't think they will come back.

I think the table makes is more kid friendly.
I imagine my students reading, writing, drawing, 
and playing.
They won't be at the same table with their friends,
but they will be nearby playing together while being apart.

Funny
what things come into your mind.
I have a grant I can use,
as long as I put up the funds and purchase it first.
Maybe I'll stimulate the economy next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment