Monday, March 1, 2021

112/180 The Day After Thursday

My Fridays are not really Fridays.

I have to work on Saturday,

so it's not really the start of my weekend

until 11:31 the following day.

Today we read one of my favorite authors,

Mo Wilems.

His books are funny, engaging, and entertaining.

We started our Pet Unit

so today we read

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy.

We drew Pigeon together and then

students had to think of a pet

the Pigeon should get.

My workspace at the end of Friday.

Finally went outside for some fresh air.

Guess what I saw flying around the yard,

near the milkweeks?

#welcomemonarchs

Being in the house,

online,

all day,

you need some sanity and

fresh air.

Thank goodness for Huntington Library Membership.

Today's theme: Flowers and Color
It was a lovely way to end the day after Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment