Monday, March 15, 2021

123/180 Rainy Days and Mondays


Woke up to a wet Monday.
I knew I should have bought that umbrella last week.
Live and learn,
but I have a cool, red raincoat I can wear. #thankyouDom
I didn't buy an umbrella

but I did find some LOVE bags for a special pick up Wednesday.

I wanted to take a photo of the before picture.
Room 27 has not had a class in it for a year now.
It will soon,
but it will look different.
Time to get rid of stuff and set up
for hybrid.
New adventure coming soon.
Things you notice walking out of school...
stickers on the floor,
signs on the door,
wonder what these are for?
(I pretty much know, but needed a rhyme)

No matter what is going on in the word,
all the unknowns,
there's one thing I can always count on,
after the storm,
there is always blue skies.



No comments:

Post a Comment