Tuesday, March 16, 2021

124/180 Filling Buckets

Today I introduce students to the concept of filling buckets,

their buckets.

It's an invisible bucket we all have inside

that needs to be filled daily to be happy and healthy emotionally.

We fill our buckets by doing things that make us happy '

and feel good about ourselves.

We fill other's bucket by doing nice things for them

at the same time filling our buckets too.

Thanks to Donors,

each of my students will get their own copy of the book,

and of course,

their own buckets.

I realize that I need to remember to fill my bucket each day too.

Today, I got to see two dear friends and catch up,
if even for a few minutes.

Today, I bought K a princess book because she asked for one
and I know it will make her happy.

Today, I read a story about Blaze to J because it's his favorite character
and I did some research to find out who he (it) was and ordered a book
to surprise him.

Today, I bought some calming oils and dispenser for a friend in need
and hope that it can fill her bucket, 
even if just a little.

Today, I found out that my book project was funded by friends and
kind strangers.
Now my students will get a beautiful, hardback book
with a strong message.


My bucket was full today.

No comments:

Post a Comment