Sunday, September 4, 2016

BACK TO THE PAST...

A lot has changed since I graduated from SDSU 30 years ago!
 New student union! New!

Jackie and I use to work here at the amphitheater. 
Madonna played here and so did Robin Williams.
Jackie got to chat with Jim Kerr from Simple Minds once...
and didn't even  know who he was!
Workers (students) got to take home the leftover pizza!
We ate a lot of pizza!
 Jackie and I standing on the spot where Campus Children Center use to be,
Now relocated to another part of campus.
I first feel in love with early childhood education there.
 My favorite sitting spot on campus when I was 18.
Making the boys sit on the bench I use to sit on!
A statue of Montezuma use to be right in this spot!
Where did he go?
Found him placed in the Admissions Office.
Poor Monty!

The old entrance.
I had a speech communication & film class in the building behind us.
Fond memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment