Monday, September 12, 2016

18/180 PAPER PLATES AND GREEN GRAPES

A friend of mine is having friends record messages to his students about fighting on... so today, my fight on goal is that I will create a simple alphabet game for my ETK class.  I don't want it to be high stress, but something simple, quick (our center work is 12-14 minutes max!), and that would build a foundation for later learning.

Thank you pinterest!
I did modify the idea though.

 Sale at Costco! 
Goal: Think of innovative ways to use 225 plates in my ETK classroom!
Just wait and see!
Who can tell me why I am only using specific letters?
(They are the letters my students' names begin with!)
I am only going to have them match upper case to same upper case letter.
Less is more!
Tying it to something meaningful (name) too!
I "make" the kids paint every week.
Can you guess color and shape we are focusing on this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment