Wednesday, September 7, 2016

15/180 TIRED

I'm tired today...
It's nonstop with 3-4 year olds,
Then it's nonstop with 9 and 15 year olds too!

The Dodgers won.
The laundry is finally caught up.
We are trying a new afternoon schedule tomorrow.
I'm ready for bed.

Here are our two new bulletin boards.
I love kids art.
Same directions.
Different and unique outcomes!

 We are working on class rules and procedures.
David Shannon books helps us
We are also working on cutting, drawing, and follow directions!
In health, we are learning about feelings. 
Our Green Monsters!

2 comments:

  1. The life of a teacher...always nonstop! Love the art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Now get to bed Patty! LOL... my TA's lead the centers. They are amazing and like to be nonstop. I've had to give up some of the art centers and do more of the facilitating ones. Lots of learning going on this year, for teacher and students!

    ReplyDelete