Thursday, September 8, 2016

16/180 TESTING 4 YEAR OLDS...

So it begins.
Lucky that we only have one "formal" assessment this year in ETK.
We will use a continuum to inform practice
and measure growth this year.
But...
there is one formal assessment.
It has different components.
Today I asked my 4 year olds to look at a picture and write the word... I got a lot of "Huh?"
So some of them drew a picture.
We have about 8 more sections to go!
Yay us!

As we continue to concentrate on class rules...
(Objective: cutting circles and lines, and stating a good rule for class!)
I agree with Yovani, but none of them actually do it "always"!




2 comments:

  1. I dislike that assessment for five year olds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just did the writing today! I can't wait for the functions... it's my favorite... NOT!

    ReplyDelete