Saturday, September 10, 2016

17/180 FINDING ETK

My team partner is easy going.
After nearly 4 weeks of  sharing our classroom I think we are getting to know each other.
The same for our two experienced TA's.
Things take time, but slowly we are finding our way.
Out of the 4 of us, 3 have another job in addition to teaching!

I use to have a second and even third job when I began teaching.
I would work retail on the weekends and at one time, also taught Saturday Migrant school.
Now, teaching is my only "job."
Back to my team partner...
He's great! We balance each other well.
He is tech savvy, problem solver, and calm.
And he leaves right after school.
I wanted to leave right after school today too.
It didn't happen today.
Maybe next week.
 I love these constructing, balance, gross motor skill, toys!




No comments:

Post a Comment