Wednesday, September 30, 2020

29/180

Balancing has been challenging.

It's hard to keep tabs on someone who doesn't want to be kept.

But-I-don't-trust-him.

We changed the workroom around last night.

Let's hope it helps.

I'm trying to change my mindset.

Positive words...

We played Bingo today.
Well sort of.
Not sure if they understood what to do,
but it was an introduction
to matching
and we had a nice Bingo announcer.

I love science.
I wish we were using our science lab.
I wish I could teach them in person.
This will have to do for now.
#observations

Some people you just connect with.
Some people you just like.
Martha was one of my first friends at Belvedere.
She graduate from Sacred Heart of Jesus.
They produce amazing women there.
She's my second dear friend that graduated from SH.

Today was Martha's last day.
She "retired" today.
I am going to miss her.
Enjoy your next adventure
young lady and visit often!
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for the treats and yummy foods.
I'll still be around in case you want to bring some more!
#Iloveposolenopata

Congratulations!






No comments:

Post a Comment