Wednesday, September 9, 2020

15/180 R-E-D Red...

Today I taught from home for the first time this year.
It was something I needed to do
as a parent of a teen.
But when you have two very competent 
and gifted teaching assistants,
you don't need to worry.
Room 27 and I are super lucky!


I love, love art.
I love, love teaching art skills.
I love, love watching children create art.
Today, we introduced watercolors.
It's something I usually do later in the year
but when you don't have tempera paint you can send home
you send home the next best thing.

When you integrate math (circles), with science (colors), 
and art (lines, colors, & shape)...
you get amazing!

And then you just let them go 
and see where it leads.
Beautiful!
And for the people that believe that
teaching is an 8-3 job.
It's not.
Sometimes you are open late.

Our next project.
Stay tune...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment