Wednesday, September 16, 2020

19/180 Everyone Needs a Village

 My teaching team is strong.

Even when I give them plenty of time to work on class projects

they get to work and get it done in half the time.

They don't have to,

but they want to.

Personal class bulletin boards will be ready to go real soon!

Like tomorrow!

Yes, I have the best teaching assistants ever!



I love having a second monitor.
It lets me see everything.
I still need to learn how to switch back and forth quickly.
But it's great watching them work. 

I am still making discoveries about what I can do on Zoom.

I just discovered how to spotlight a video.

Now I can give each child their moment.

They love it.

I love it.

Win-Win!

I also discovered the pointer.

Wondering how many more tools I am not using, 

but could.

Today I sat on the other side of the table.

I brought along some heavy hitters for support.

It's nothing personal.

I am just advocating for my child as Vanessa reminds me.

Thank you Meredith and Paola for being there for me... for us.

Now to change a mindset.


Sometimes what starts promising
may end up not going the way you intended it to go.
Sleep tight sweet boyman,
Don't worry,
We can make cookies tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment