Saturday, September 12, 2020

17/180 Sing with Me

We sing everyday.

We dance everyday.

I love to sing and dance with children.

It would be a lot easier if they were there with me.

But until that happens...


Even the best laid plans need a little luck with the district's Wifi
I'm just happy my kiddos are so forgiving
and it was a simple song.
I love my class!


Friday we write/draw in our journals.
Today it was like magic.
I had to capture the sound of 4 year olds
focused on their work.
Sometimes silence IS golden.


After school we finished organizing our  PAINT at HOME kits!

And my latest Donorschoose project arrived! 
Thanks to a dear college buddy.


Now all three of us have a doc reader for small group instruction.
#thingsthatmakeushappy

When you drop off some supplies to a new student
and her great abuelita gives you gifts!

#napkinholder

#barbieinaconedress


I'm a lucky teacher!















2 comments:

  1. Love this Jane! You’re working so hard and making the best of a difficult situation. Your singing and smiling face must be lifting the spirits of your students and parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! Things are stressful at home, and I love teaching, so it helps me balance. Hopefully things will return to semi-normal sooner than later. Miss you!

      Delete