Thursday, September 17, 2020

21/180

Another day teaching from home.

Unstable Wifi connection.

Kicked out and froze several times.

And I upgraded my Wifi this summer.

Not a very good upgrade I guess.

I'm on the waitlist for a district hotspot.

I have students waiting too and have never shown up to class.

That's a lot of lost learning time.

But we move on.


We introduced rhythm sticks today.
We didn't have any at home.
We substituted with other items.
The kid didn't notice the difference.


So proud of my kiddos 
they are learning to write!
No need to be perfect.
Just explore.
Lines, curves, circles, and dots.
I love ECE!



First virtual Back to School Night.
We had a good turn out.
Some parents didn't want to leave.
So we hung out.
I booked 4 more field trips.
I baked 2 more coffee cakes.
Long day.
But a good day.










No comments:

Post a Comment