Monday, September 14, 2020

18/180 Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

I created a prototype this weekend.

I found all the pieces I wanted to include

and was ready to start building them.

Monday had other things in mind.

Being a single parent,

in a pandemic,

with an emotionally charged teen,

is hard.

I know I can do hard things.

But I am drained and exhausted. 


So today I taught from home. 

The kiddos did great!

When you are waiting for whiteboards to fund

on your Donorschoose project,

sheet protectors work just as well.


Today I didn't nominate myself for leadership.
I have served every year since I've been at my school.
Today I didn't sit still during SSC at Bryce's school.
When you are Co-Chair and Chair is not there.
You chair the meeting.
Tonight I found out that the 
Pupil Learning Loss during this pandemic is projected to be...
30% for ELA and
50% for Math!
Imagine you are behind in Math already,
wait, I don't have to imagine.

Tomorrow's going to be a better day right?




No comments:

Post a Comment