Wednesday, August 3, 2016

BEST LAID PLANS...

Last year I began a blog about teaching kindergarten at a new school I had transferred to after teaching 11 years at a school I help open.
I had good intentions.
I started strong.
I was going to keep it updated.
BUT...

It was too much.
Changing schools was enough.
Changing grade levels at a new school was enough.
Trying to build relationships at work with was enough.
Learning about a new school community was enough.
Raising two boys on your own was enough.
Helping them adjust to their new schools was enough.

Watching your 81 year old mother fight cancer was enough.

A year later, I am beginning again.
A new blog.
A new grade level.
A new normal.
A new challenge.
A new hope.

Wish me luck.


Find your adventure!

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck my friend! It will be a great year! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! I know it's going to be great going back to ECE! We need to get together soon!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Felicitas! Hope your year is great as well! You are such a motivated and dedicated educator. Lucky kids!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete