Tuesday, August 23, 2016

6/180 BLOOD, VOMIT, AND WATER PLAY...

Things that happened before 9:30am...
Bloodied upper lip.
Coughing so hard that his breakfast was left on bike and yard.
The triplets (yes, triplets!) were fighting with each other again - "that's what we do at home!"
Spilled milk and mystery empanadas too...

Then I took out the water table.
The same brand new water table we had been using for tinker toys because we couldn't find a hose.
I used a bucket.

It was time.
Time to get this whole thing started.

Exploring with water! 
I was the popular station today!

Acquiring English naturally, through conversations...

*On a side note, you know my class rules song? Well now we have to add a school rule song!

School Rules Song...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Did you get that for breakfast Patty? It had eggs inside I think!

      Delete