Saturday, October 31, 2020

51/180 Halloween 2020

We over planned today.

Didn't get to all the activities we wanted.

But the students had fun

and we passed out a lot of treats.

Lots of smile and love.


Model Magic is magic!
No mess color mixing.

Quick DIY costume based on literature.
A creepy carrot was easier to create
than creepy underwear.
#halloweencostume2020

Thankful for these two ladies

who love the students

as much as I do

and can't say no

to parents that text them at all hours!

I voted today.

Of course I had to go to Dodger Stadium.

So glad I did.

No waiting.

Cool new experience.

In person voting with an amazing views!

I wasn't too concerned or nervous about renewal.

It's my second time

so I knew what to expect.

I believed in my videos.

My students really shined through.

#NBCT2031
 

No comments:

Post a Comment