Tuesday, October 20, 2020

43/180

 I love my class.

I miss not having them in front of me

but I enjoy watching, listening, and chatting with them...

even remotely.

This week's question: What lives in trees?


Tuesday and Thursdays are small group enrichment days.

My fabulous TA's and I decided to keep the same kids for a cycle

so we can get to know them better and build those relationships.

Assessments are so much more authentic when you are doing them

informally and in the context of play.

We played "Can you copy my letter?"... and they did!
No pressure.
Just fun.
We have not worked on writing names this year.
I sent home name cards and white boards.
And we found that 4/6 of our kiddos today could write their name independently.
It was a pleasant surprise!
Lets sort!
Not the same as face to face
but they have learned to show me what they know.

My goals today were to...
1. Learn how to edit and make a SeeSaw activity my own.
2. Watch and cheer my Dodgers to a win.
#goalsmet

No comments:

Post a Comment