Tuesday, October 13, 2020

38/180 Moving Right Along...

I really like Tuesdays.

I get to focus on my students' fine motor skills and learn from the OT teacher.

Tuesday is also the day we focus on the elements of art in small groups.

One week it's shape.

The next it's color.

Lines are always included.

Today, I had the pleasure of just watching my students cut green rectangles.

They have made great progress in their scissor handling skills.

They can follow simple directions.

They can stay on task to complete an activity.

I just love the sound of them at work.


I requested pom poms on my Amazon Wishlist. 
Now you can see why.
So many wonderful uses.
Thanks Dulce!
Our focus for the week for Enrichment Time after class.
Messy, but gets the job done.
Always informally assessed through observations.
Good News: No lines for our flu shots.
Bad News: Final Score for Game 2 of the NLS

No comments:

Post a Comment