Thursday, October 22, 2020

45/180 Teacher Goals

 I started the morning with a question: How would your hybrid classroom look? Think about it.

Truth is

I don't really want to.

My classroom is small.

We have stuff.

Lots of stuff.

Stuff we need for early learning.

4 year olds are all about stuff.

Now, I have to start to think about getting rid of stuff...

chairs, tables, books, toys, kitchens, libraries, norms.

6 feet is the correct answer.

It is going to be interesting to say the least.

I would love for us to just be outside.

That sounds nice.


Our new question of the week is: What food grows on trees?
Here's my favorite slide today...

Me: What comes from a tree? 
Students: Oranges!
Me: Yes, oranges do grow on trees. Do eggs grow on trees?
Students: No!
Me: Where do eggs come from?
Elizabeth: Costco!
#favoritemoments

For small groups we made apples by tearing paper.
Fine motor skills and following directions were the focus.
Same directions.
Different results.
I love the diversity and how art is never wrong.
Can you guess one of my favorite apples?
#abstractartiswonderful




One of my teacher goals this week was to learn how to create
an activity on SeeSaw.
Last week, I learned how to save/copy and edit someone else's activity,
but I really wanted to create my own.
Tonight I did.
Not perfect, but completed.
#photosfromarboreum #missionaccomplished #virtualteachinggoals




No comments:

Post a Comment