Monday, October 26, 2020

47/180 Another Manic Monday

Mondays are made even more manic

when your 13 year old has to come to school with you.

Sitting in a corner to sign on to zoom classes

while you teach 4 year olds how to tune a ukulele 

among other things.


This quote was for teens.

I think the same goes for parenting a teen.

We continued our journey of "cleaning out" the classroom.

Tomorrow, we will think about arranging our spaces into 6 feet of separation.

Tonight I had a break from the stress known as Dodger post season baseball.

Monday night is my night to pick up and have dinner with my Boy-Man.

We had noodles in honor or my dad.
He loved noodles,
or at least he ate them all the time.
Today is the anniversary day of when we lost him.
I didn't get to say goodbye
but our last conversation was a happy one.
He had just won "big" in Vegas.
Miss you daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment