Saturday, March 11, 2017

POP FOR THE PEOPLE SATURDAY @ THE SKIRBALL

I took my class to the Skirball a few weeks back.
If you get a bus scholarship to Noah's Ark @ The Skirball,
you are also gifted with a free pass to come back with family and friends.
They also give you a $10 gas card because they know it's a long drive for families of title one schools to get back there. 
Sadly, I doubt many, if any, of my students used the pass. 
I'll do a little PR this week.
It's such a magical place.
Noah's Ark opened up 10 years ago.
I have taken all but one of my classes to visit since.
Bryce hasn't been back since kindergarten.
He wanted to just check it out since he was a big boy now.
He discovered, he wasn't too old to play!

The last two weekends were all about Bryce.
This weekend it was Mom's turn. (Daniel stayed behind... teen mood swings!)










 So glad I was able to catch the exhibit before it ended tomorrow.
Pop art is so fun!
Took the boys to MOMA in NYC to see original pieces a few years back.
Roy Lichtenstein is amazing!
Then I had to feed the hungry boy!
Auntie Romy suggested we try the World Famous Gus's Fried Chicken.
And we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment