Thursday, March 9, 2017

121/180 THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY...

New oven for cooking activities!
I was going to do a donorschoose project, 
but found this at Costco for $49.99!
#bakingbread #LittleRedHen #Possibilities #LittleChefs #experiencesmatter
 So excited it's spring!
We've had these boxes and soil since fall.
Now to figure out a way for the cats NOT to get in there!
#everythinggrowsandgrow #springplanting #experiencesmatter
Someone learned how to write his name today!
This makes my heart happy!
#GoJuanito #obsessedwithRED #TKNextUp

During my lunch I let a few kids come in while I was inside, it was hot today.
After playing with the alphabet cards for a few minutes
I was summons to see what they did.
#ProudGirls #WheresLl? #ABCorder 
 My lunch time entertainment!
Rocking out to our donors bluetooth speaker!
#Ukelelerock #Gogglesandbinoculars #stylin
Yes... yes I did. Eager to start.
#spring/summerproject #UnitsofStudy #Teacherslife

No comments:

Post a Comment