Wednesday, March 29, 2017

135/180 #BESTSCHOOLDAY!

Donorschoose has a BESTSCHOOLDAY every year.
On that day, donations are matched by funders.
I don't want my young students on the computer all day,
But I do want them to be exposed to how to use a computer
and have access to all that technology can offer.

So today, thanks to my wonderful, generous, and kind friends (teacher pals, former students, and family friends), my students will have a chromebook center during rotations! They can work with ABC Mouse or Starfall and interact with wonderful education programs! How cool is that? 
Pretty cool!
#Onegratefulteacher #Bestschoolday


 Another reason why this was the BESTSCHOOLDAY was because I was so excited to see all my students make gains in their alphabet knowledge! ETK benchmark is to know 1/2 of the letters of the alphabet. 74% of my students who are going to TK or K have reached that mark and beyond! 45 more days to help the other 26% move as far as they can before the end of the year!


 More engineering designs on the yard! I need to write a project to get more of these magnetic shapes. They are incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment