Thursday, May 27, 2021

169/180 And then there were 10

Tomorrow will be day 170.

10 more days left in this crazy year.

Even though we started our 7 Habits of Happy Kids late,

I really wanted to introduce my students to at least a few of them.

We have been working on goals.

What I would have started in August,

I started in May. 

Science is not something that should be solely taught from a book or video.
You just gotta DO it!
Kids need to experience, explore, discover...
today it was magnets!

We were able to do make discoveries at home with our Zoomies 
and around our classroom with our Roomies.
Same, same, but different.

It was J's birthday today.
He is now 5.
That leaves two more 4 year olds in our class.
J signs in from his babysitter's home.
It's not easy when you have to do things on your own.
This year he went from no videos, signing on and off, and a mute button
to someone who was sharing and expressing himself in Spanish. 
Someone who signs in daily and tries to complete the tasks
even with no help.
I have a few kids that are not signing on from home.
I am grateful they are signing on.
Today was J's 5th birthday.
He likes hamburgers.
I added a cookie for him to share with his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment