Thursday, May 20, 2021

164/180 Creative Team

I love the Arts!
I love having my students involved in the Arts.
This year we, I, accepted an invitation from our local district
to participate in their annual art festival.
This is the first time I have entered.

The theme this year is: Healing through the Arts.
I sent in a dance video because 
we dance and sing everyday and it fills our buckets!
The coordinator of the festival asked for teachers to submit artwork.
So...
My team partner is a talented artist.
He thinks creatively and created a loteria card for 20-21.

The rest of us decided to just paint and see where it leads.




I had students do self portraits

with and without a mask to symbolize the year,

I decided to follow their lead/theme do a self portrait in mask too,

and added words and symbols to tell my story of this school year,

my 34th with the district.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment