Wednesday, May 12, 2021

158/180 Spring has Sprung!

Always a pleasure to see former students.
L was one of Daniel's favorites too 
so I told him I would tell her hello for him
and snap a greeting.
So proud to watch them grow!
Finally started our Habit #2: Begin with the End in Mind... have a plan.
I would have started this in August, but things were different.
We each set goals
and sometimes we don't practice or reach our goals 
at a given time,
but that doesn't mean we won't meet them eventually.
I didn't last night.

We start with their personal goals.
Then class goals, social and then academic.
Roomies and Zoomies set goals.
It was time to plant our seeds.
Look how much a few weeks growth looks like!
Thanks to donors and my dear friend Gail,
we have portable planters!
Hopefully our beans will grow strong after the transplant.
*Side Note: I didn't realize how light my highlights were!

Sometimes, when you have an idea and not all the materials,
you just go buy them yourself.
EAST LA Art Festival. Healing Through the Arts.
This year, Self Portraits (masked and unmasked)
So 2021! Love how they turned out!
#buythecanvas!

Looks like it's going to happen!
High School here he comes!




No comments:

Post a Comment