Sunday, May 16, 2021

160/180 Friday


I think this has been one of the most exhausting weeks I have ever had.
For some reason,
we are ALL exhausted.
Teaching two separate sessions a day is not hard
but it is tough.
I really want to try to keep both my Roomies and Zoomies
connected,
but they are different.
The morning goes by so fast.
Lunch goes by fast.
Then PM teaching online
goes by so slow.
Same kiddos,
same curriculum,
same teachers,
but feels different in the pacing.
20 days left.
I wonder what August will look like.

We are working on goal setting this week.
Two kids had ice cream related goals.
Denise's goal was to eat ice cream everyday.
Gael's goal was to learn how to make ice cream.
Jesus just wanted to make and eat ice cream.
So on Friday,
we did!
We watched a preview on GoNoodle.
Then we became ice cream makers!
Chocolate was the flavor of choice...
with added sprinkles and chocolate chips!
We did 1 to 1 assessments in breakout rooms.
I really enjoy hanging out with students and giving 
them all my attention.
I decided to let them SHOW ME, 
instead of me asking them questions about my drawings.
Enabling their drawing feature was amazing!
I learned something new,
and so did they!

No comments:

Post a Comment