Saturday, May 8, 2021

154/180 Problem Solving Thursday...

Mobile Testing for the first time.
It was a mess,
but my students and I got tested.
Work in progress...

Our annual International Day Dance Program

was switched to virtual.

If you know me,

you know I love to have my students perform.

I think it stems for my early years at Lincoln Elementary in the 70's.

We had chorus and ongoing performances on stage.

At White House Place, 

I signed up my students to present regularly.

Such a sense of pride for me

and hopefully it helps students gain confidence

and promotes public speaking,

and in this case dancing.

So could I pull out a performance in a week?

If you have a great team of teachers at school

and supportive families at home you can!

My team lets me come up with crazy ideas,
and they are great performers too!


It took awhile, but I learned how to mute original audio
and add a soundtrack to our movie.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment