Wednesday, November 10, 2021

58: Grateful Tuesday

Gratitude month continues...

I started a gratitude journal over a year ago. 

Each night I jot down at least one thing

that brought me joy for that day.

Some days it's hard to find

even one thing,

but today wasn't one of them.

Grateful for colleagues that come into your classroom and teach you something new.
Grateful for white vinegar. I really does take out slime from clothing!
Grateful for teachers that look after my teen... and laptops that he leaves behind!

I'm grateful I got to spend a nice Tuesday evening,
with two of my boys,
and their dad/uncle,
watching my favorite basketball team,
in really good seats.

I am MOST grateful for,
and a little relieved,
knowing that D was approved to get support
to help him grow and survive.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment