Monday, November 8, 2021

57: A Month of Gratitude

This morning our PSW, 
the fabulous Ms. Silva, 
challenged us to a month of gratitude.

Today, I am grateful to have found
a career doing something that I love,
teaching and learning,
and grateful for all the wonderful things
being a teacher brings.
Daniel had to get fingerprinted by LAUSD today.
I drove him to the Beyond the Bell Office.
When I read the contact name, Jeaneth Cuellar,
I thought, wow, someone has the same name as my friend Jeaneth,
the preschool teacher.
When the young lady came out,
it wasn't Jeaneth, my friend,
it was Jeaneth, her daughter,
my former student!
How many people can say they can find joy
in taking their son to get fingerprinted?
I can!
I am so grateful for being about to connect with former students.
They bring me much joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment