Sunday, November 7, 2021

56: Friday Night Lights and Band

It's Friday.
Usually a time to look forward to getting some rest,
but not always if you are a parent.
Today, I took out the gravel.
Such a wonderful sensory material
but messy
and fun.
As we get ready for Parent Conferences,
I'm sad that we are not able to do Student-Led Conferences
this time around.
I did them as best I could on Zoom last year,
but this year,
our students are not use to Zoom.
So it will be more traditional,
or as traditional as it can be...
via Zoom.
Only problem is that not all parents
have devices
and phones
don't have the same access.
But we will do the best we can.

Friday Night Lights are pretty exciting.
It would be more exciting if he were playing
with the band,
instead of hanging with them.
At least he helped a little
and he's not on YouTube.
And my favorite MMMB chaperone!



No comments:

Post a Comment