Wednesday, November 3, 2021

54: First Wednesday in November

Can't believe it's November already.

It's Wednesday,

so it must be writing workshop day.

We have a new student.

He fit right in and drew a wonderful story.

He even shared it with the class.

Welcome D! 

Put the final touches on our November hallway bulletin board.
I want to share my students' work.
I want them to feel proud when they see it.
We made sure each child is represented.
And they were.
This year, 
I was able to help create the Dia de los Muertos Art Gallery
for our Local District.
I wish more schools would submit work
but I know how overwhelmed teachers are right now.
I love the Arts.
I am so glad that creative students still
get to express themselves through Art, Music, and Dance.
I submitted 10 pieces (limit)
I enjoyed checking out all the other pieces,
especially the high school students
and dance.

The Arts makes me happy.
Hope you check out the site and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment