Monday, February 8, 2021

99/100 Plus + One

 It's the 99th day of school

things are coming along

and then you get the news that there will be 

a plus one next week.

We are not full this year so there's space for more students

but when you have been "prohibited" to enter your classroom

and your DonorsChoose grants have funded for 21

and now there is a plus one.

I look around my house and I am not sure I can gather all the materials my new student needs.

Furthermore,

I don't remember all the stuff I have given out this year to my students

so...

I  begged to go into my classroom for 5 minutes 

before class Friday morning

to gather all I can find

for him to feel welcome and included in our activities.

His parent is picking up his Chromebook,

so I hope to at least make contact and say hello,

from 6 feet apart of course.

Until then,
I guess I will have to make a playdough, slime, whiteboard run,
among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment