Wednesday, February 24, 2021

108/180 Monday Madness

Mondays are always long.

This Monday was no different.

My work space keeps getting more cluttered,

but I need stuff

and my students need stuff.

I need to keep them engaged as we move towards are last trimester.

(BTW: Mug and spoon was part of my instructional materials today... think syllables😙)

After professional development and staff meeting,
I listened to our superintendent's weekly address.
There's a goal of opening schools in April.
We are one of the school districts in our area that has NOT vaccinated teachers.
How does this make sense?
I also know that most essential workers have not been vaccinated 
and they have not stopped working since March.
Is there really a fair way of doing this?
But when the opportunity knocks,
you just take it,
ready or not.
I'm ready to go back...
maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment