Wednesday, February 3, 2021

95/180 Delivery Day

Today was another delivery day.
Backpacks full of art and sensory materials.
Things I KNOW my students will love and need.
It was a hot day.
We had had rain the past week
but today it was hot!
But still they came.
Walking after class
to pick up
and explore 
Chinese New Year props.
It was like an outdoor classroom.
Wish it were different.
G took home the Lion to video tape a segment for our class.
I can't wait to put it together.
Our first performance!
So proud of N.
She's been talking so much more.
She's also been demanding 
so much more.
I love it!
Today she asked me to bring her playdough.
Thank goodness playdough was part of the package!
Her great grandmother ran out after me to give me more homemade gifts.
Priceless.
20/21 today.

Was really aiming for 100%

But you can't win them all.

Some picked up.

Some I dropped off.

As I dropped off to A

I wonder if the materials will be there tomorrow for him to use.

I have dropped off before and never see the materials in class.

He shrugs his shoulders when we ask where his white board or playdough or

scissors, or... are.

Today when I approached,

a younger child came out to grab the playdough.

When I said it was for A, 

he bursted out in tears.

I talked A into sharing

so A gave him the white playdough.

Now I have a good idea of where A's white board or playdough or 

scissors, or... are.

It's not A's fault.

He shows up daily.

He doesn't have his materials most of the time

but I am happy he is there.

Tomorrow
we will paint
and explore the sensory presents I was able to give them today.
They are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment