Wednesday, January 27, 2021

91/180 Breakout Rooms

I love working in small groups.
It gives me a chance to get to know my students better.
I can focus on them individually 
and learn their strengths
and the areas they need more support in.

Creating Breakout Rooms on Zoom is a little more challenging.
It's not difficult
but it can be time-consuming
and you can't create the groups before hand
so while you teach
you create the rooms and options.
Much to learn
but worth it
to get some more intimate time with my kiddos.


I am getting better at creating google slides.
Last week I learned how to animate them.
Once again
not hard
just takes time.
We are now publishing our daily slides for parents.
That way they can revisit what we did in class
and if their child missed anything
they can go back.
Goals for this week...
Creating sensory, art learning backpacks.
Thanks to generous donors again
my students will get what they need
to make this NOT normal school year
seem a little more "normal."
#luckyteacherluckystudents

No comments:

Post a Comment