Friday, January 15, 2021

83/180 Today

Today J asked me how to tell when a gorilla was angry.
He had a dream last night about a gorilla and needed to know.
Today, we found out.
Today we drew pictures of our favorite building.
I drew the Natural History Museum.
I miss not being able to take the Metro
and lead a class of 4-5 year olds
and their parents,
though the city,
and Union Station,
to introduce them to a magical place,
to explore dinosaur bones and gems.
Today I dropped off a new whiteboard,
some markers,
playdough,
and copy paper
to A's house.
Today I reminded him to keep them in a safe place for school.
I hope he understands.
I don't speak Spanish well,
but I used a lot of gestures!
Today I picked up A's magnetic whiteboard.
He had used a permanent marker to draw circles on it.
Today with expert advice 
from Facebook
I made the permanent marker disappear.
A will have a magnetic whiteboard once again!
Today my best friend since 4th grade
sent me a cake.
Not just any cake.
A cake from NYC.
A sweet way to end today.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment