Friday, January 22, 2021

88/180 Yes Elizabeth, We Can Paint Today

Today we continued our study of buildings.

Then, we were treated with a special concert, 

courtesy of the Music Center.

Wasn't sure about attending,

but it's music,

and it's from the Music Center,

how bad could it be?

It..... was.... AMAZING!

It was interactive too.

Students participate through Zoom responses,

and Mr. Chic Street Man was not only engaging,

and talented, 

but a gifted educator as well.

If I had to plan a successful virtual performance for students,

his would be what I would hope for. 

Music matters!



I wish all my students could have attended.
Some didn't have anyone to help them access the new zoom link.

What I learned...
You can hold your third device and 
if you aim the camera just so...

After the concert, we painted.
To be honest,
painting wasn't on the lesson slides today.
I was going to have students make a high frequency word book
and then have free play.
Elizabeth asked if we could paint today.
I didn't see why we couldn't...
Great ideas from young minds.
So we learned how to make pink.

It was P's birthday today.
This year, I decided to celebrate 5th birthdays
with special treats. (mini bundt cakes)
We can't be at school to celebrate,
they can't have birthday parties at home,
so I wanted to do a little something
to recognize each child
and let them know we care about them!
4 January cakes delivered today.
2 December cakes delivered last month.
= 15 more to go!
First stop,
I got flowers.
After 4th stop,
I got this!
#tacosdechicharron
Being a delivery person has its benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment