Tuesday, January 19, 2021

85/180 Lucky Teacher, Lucky Kids

 It's always nice to get happy mail.

I was surprised and thrilled when I opened my email last night

to find both of my Donorschoose projects funded!

Lucky kids!

I created a vision board on canvas this year.
I never finished my vision board for 2020.
Well, I did complete most of it
but nothing panned out after Covid,
so I tossed it into the garbage 
and started fresh.
This year I incorporated my goals/visions into a painting.


I got this crazy idea at the Dollar Tree last week.
Why don't I have my students create a painting
and set a goal (Choose a word) for 2021.
So I wrote a project,
and now my students will get aprons, acrylic paints, brushes,
canvases, paint pallets, and scratch paper too!
There's a lot of kindness in the world.

We began our after class enrichment/tiered groups again.
There were 5 EL students 
and three adults.
I got to work with P one on one.
Making connections
while teaching the letter C.
I love my job!
I love my students too.

No comments:

Post a Comment