Saturday, December 12, 2020

75/180 WiFi Worries and Birthday Cake

Today, my Wifi dropped.

Not once, not twice, but at least 3 times.

I tell my families not to take it personal if they are kicked out of zoom.

I told them I understand.

Now, they know I do.

Today, I had three monitors in front of me.
The light is not the best,
but at least I can see them,
the slides, and the Home Screen at the same time.
Today we created our "measurement" tree.
So proud at how students/families
followed directions and used their creativity 
to complete the activity that we usually do in class.
Each unique and different!
I especially love, love N's ability to problem solve
when she couldn't find colored paper. 

Today, Daniel turned 20.
I wasn't there for the first 4,
but I have celebrated the last 16 with him.
Such a blessing to have a village 
that surround and support him.
Happy Birthday Buddy!
You're done with the teens now.
Keep moving forward...






No comments:

Post a Comment