Wednesday, December 9, 2020

73/180 Goodbye Room 27... for 2020.

Today I said goodbye to our classroom... again.

Time to work from home until the spread slows down.

It was nice having access to a space where I am most 

comfortable teaching.

A place where I could go back to a routine

of some sort

and not be in my yoga pants daily.

A place with more reliable wifi

and no dog interruptions.

A place where I don't have to monitor

the school activity of a 13 year old

who doesn't learn well online.

Goodbye until next year.

I packed my car.

I have gifts bags that were not quite ready yet.

Next week I will find a way to get

hot chocolate,

classic literature books,

magnetic alphabets, 

and book making supplies

home to my students.

There will be an extra special surprise 

in the bags too. 

The surprise wasn't ready yet.

Quick stop to my weekly scheduled visit,
but I think I can skip a few weeks now
that I will be at home.
For the next week, 
my small living room
will be even more smaller.





No comments:

Post a Comment