Monday, January 30, 2017

94/180 Creative Curriculum

This is my first year in ETK.
This is our one of our curriculum guides.
I alway feel a guide is just that, a resource and not set in stone.
You take what you need.
It has some good stuff, and some that I thought didn't match my kids.
After a semester of finding my way back to ECE again,
I'm ready to start going deeper into each unit.
First up: Clothing.
                                           
Week One: Types of clothing we wear in different types of weather... 
(Poem of the Week)
And on the homefront, it's California Mission Project time! 
For some reason I don't remember Daniel doing one and I looked forward to it. Although there are many missions closer to our home, this is the one Bryce was given. Road trip up north next weekend... with a 4th grader, his camera and notepad, a moody teenage brother, and 2 dogs! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment