Friday, January 13, 2017

84/180 Here comes the sun...

well, just for a little while.
After nearly a week of rainy days, it was nice to be able to let loose outside today, even for just a bit!




Hello three day weekend! 
Or so I thought until I got home and realized that my purse was still in my classroom! YIKES!

PS: 
18 months ago I made a tough decision to move schools after opening and teaching at a school for 12 years. I loved the community and families that I got to know there, but it was a family decision. 

Tonight, having to pick up Bryce on time (last night I was 4 minutes late #$9 fee) and waiting to hear from Daniel who is playing at a high school basketball game... the last thing I needed was the thought of going through 3 days without an ID, ATM cards, and driver's license. I made it to school and back in 30 minutes. Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment