Wednesday, October 26, 2016

48/180 WHY I SPENT MY SUMMER WRITING GRANTS...

... because there is so much learning outside of our classroom door, but unfortunately a bus costs over $400 to get us there (plus admission price)
Thank you FedCo Grant for providing my students and families with an experience they will not likely forget!



A long trip to Irvine!

 Petting farm...
 Deciding on a pumpkin...
Picking vegetables!

Now hoping that two more field trip grants get funded! #TargetFieldTripGrants

*ADDED BONUS TODAY
Ran into my former colleagues and families at my previous school.
Got a lot of warm greetings and hugs from former parents.
I was one of the founding teachers when it opened and stayed for 12 years. Made a move to be closer to home because my family needed it.
Don't regret the change,
I can be at the boys' schools in 20 minutes...
but do miss the people, community, families, and resources.
Thing I miss most,
the students I looked forward to teaching...
I knew Jake before he was born.
Had both his wonderful sisters.
Went to his first birthday party.
Follow his mommy on Facebook too!
Nice memories and relationships...sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment