Monday, October 24, 2016

46/180 "RAINY" DAYS and MONDAYS...

I love the rain.
Just not this week.
We have a field trip scheduled for Friday.
It's suppose to rain.
Spent this morning...
  • rescheduling a reservation
  • changing a bus date
  • ordering the school lunches
  • editing a field trip slip
  • writing an update letter
  • texting parents
  • doing a circle with 3-4 year olds
  • managing a group
  • helping teach kids to cut with scissors
  • trying to find out who "that smell" is coming from
  • and finding out that the grant check you were expecting to use to pay for admission for 35 will not clear for another several weeks...
It's all good. I love my class. I can't wait for them to visit a real farm. Nicolas told me that he will get a big pumpkin. I told him they are very heavy. "Nicolas is strong teacher..." was his reply. Nicolas is also super adorable and I love watching him grow and learn. He's only 3, so we get to spend another year together after this one. Lucky me!


No comments:

Post a Comment