Friday, May 20, 2022

Day 166: Friday Thank You Notes

Thank you Mr. Pedroza...

for coming to our rescue and finding our unexpected visitor a new home this morning.


Thank you Gator Skin Foam Balls...

for being strong, soft and safe for students to use to learn ball handling skills and play games with;
even the ones that are afraid to get hit.


Thank you families of J, J, M, D, and L...
for donating more than your share for our field trip to Amy's Farm.
Your generosity and kindness will help fund other students' field trip
and save me for more out of pocket field trip expenses this year.
I am truly grateful!

Thank you San Gabriel Valley Humane Society...
for taking care of "Baby" Burger until I could find him 8years ago.
He's my best buddy and the only one that actually seeks to spend time with me these days!
#NationalRescueDogDay

Thank you Friday!
I am so glad you're here.









No comments:

Post a Comment