Wednesday, October 20, 2021

44: No Phoning Home

Casualties of leaving your phone at home,

no photos of the school day.

Benefits of leaving your phone at home,

No message from dentist office 

when big boy's support staff misses appointments.

Didn't pick up 9+ potential spam calls during class.

No impulsive school buys on Amazon during lunch time.

Always can count on my daily dose of M.
M-Miss Fung, I found a stick. 
Me- Where do you think it came from?
M- It's a branch.
Me- Where did the branch come from?
M- A tree.
 5 minutes later...
M-Miss Fung, I broke my stick. Now I have two pieces. One for you and one for me. You can take the taller stick.
Me- Thanks M! I'll keep it safe in my pocket. See I have a pocket today. I was going to put my phone in there.

Hey Siri!
Find my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment