Sunday, October 10, 2021

36: Rainy Sorta Day

 It finally felt a little like Fall today

and there was a little rain.

So we had indoor "recess" today.

After over a year, 
I took out the blocks.
They were there all the time,
but not "encouraged" 
because it can be collaborative.
It still is,
but they need block play
and we have a lot of sanitizer.
We started our Tree Study this week.
I was so excited to take the students outside 
to observe trees (directed).
During one of my groups,
E's foot fell out of his shoe,
not the first time,
probably not the last.
But I was so touched to see how many of his friends went to offer help.
I have a kind team this year.
Friday is Science Day again!
We waited too long.
Time to start again.
We focused on something that comes from a tree,
apples!
I wanted to finish up baseline data collection.
While having M try to write letters,
he came across the letter L... (video above)
I love it when they make connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment